FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Do not click here plzzzzzzz....

Sudoku


Who Am I ???  

Jashwant Singh Chaudhary Add comments

Hi, its Jashwant; Jashwant -the different,
A guy who is 100 percent.
Interested in reading & crazy 4 books,
A beauty content winner by looks.
I m gud at G.K. & gr8 at debate,
If u ask abt my nature, its just bigger den gr8.
I like cricket 2 watch & chess to play,
As hobby, I've poem & net-surfing all-day.
I like riddles, puzzles & logical probs which r hard 2 do,
All this, I can do, with a mere IQ of 152.
Whatever the difficulties, I never cry,
Whoever the competitor, I dare to try.
I live in present & never worry 4 future,
I don't learn frm anybody, I m a self-tutor.
Practical in nature but no practicality in relations,
Do mistakes often, but not in succession.
Over-confidence, jealousness, last min study r some-(dis)qualities as such,
I m Emotionally fool , trust blindly but like myself very much.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Archives

Recent Comments

Popular Posts